The official opening for the ECO Confobition will take place at 09:30 on Thursday, 18 June 2019. The formal sessions of the meeting will be held daily from 08:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and from 02:00 p.m. to 08:00 p.m.
Why do we attend this conference?
- Meeting leading healthcare and allied professionals and researchers from ECO countries and Exchange ideas.
- Efficient and elegant way to bond with buyers and sellers outside of the traditional trade shows
- Possibility to book 9 or 15 business meetings choosing from our extensive list of medical, thermal spa, medical wellness and wellness buyers coming from more than 10 countries
- Excellent business opportunity to boost your international healthcare startup idea
- learn quality initiatives in health tourism that can be applied in the practice
- Discuss about how collaborate in putting quality initiatives in system of health tourism industry
- Participants can gain direct access to a core individuals of professionals and decision makers of health tourism
- They can increase visibility through health tourism branding and networking at the conference
- Learn and discuss key news and challenges with senior level speakers.
Logistics and Language
English and Russian, languages simultaneous translation will be provided. The logistics of 1 exhibition and the conference is planned and coordinated by Ardebil Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture & Iran Chamber of Commerce Industries, Mines and Agriculture logistics.
- Expected Arrival and Departure Dates
Delegates are expected to arrive in Ardebil City on 17 June 2019 and depart by end of meetings on 20 June 2019. All participants are requested to notify their current roaming cell phone numbers to the Organizer before their departure to Ardabil.
A Liaison Officer will receive delegates holding logos of ECO CCI or IIHA arriving at International airport «Imam Khomeini (IKIA) » at the arrival lounge who will facilitate their transfer to the City of Ardabil and to the hotel.
Mines and Agriculture (the Organizer 1) & International healthcare association (IHA) (the organizer 2).
The organizer is going to provide participants with visa support. (See: Attachment Visa Form)
-Delegations will stay at Lahel International Hotel Sarein; Ardail
To book a hotel you can also refer our website: http://www.Ecosummit.internationalhta.com/.
Rate for single room now is: US $ 25
- Transportation to and from the Airport
Arrangements for transportation to and from the airport will be made for those participants who will convey confirmed date and time of arrival to the mentioned contact person from the Ardebil Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture and Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture.
The organizer is going to provide participants meals in the venue of the meetings during the meeting days on 18 – 20 June. 2019.
All participants are required to register at the venue of the Meetings in accordance with the Programme provided in due course. The identification badges will be issued to all registered delegates by the host authority. All participants are kindly required to wear their badges at all times during the meetings in Ardabil.
- Language of the Proceedings
The Meeting deliberations will be held in English. Simultaneous translation from English and Russian and vice versa will be provided. Delegations can bring their own local language translators. Organizers will provide systems for the simultaneous translation.
The official currency is Iranian Rials (IRR) Euro, American Dollar (USD) could be exchanged into IRR. 1 USD equals around 120000 IRR in hotel and 1 Euro equals around 130000 IRR now and it may be changed at the time you will travel to Iran.
Expect 25°C daytime maximum temperatures in the shade with on average 10 hours of sunshine per day in Ardabil in June.
In case of emergency, first medical aid will be provided by the Organizer.